* Developed and worked with various internal/external teams to identify, manage, and deliver the design & deployment of partner opportunities, account management, marketing strategy, messaging, creative, project and identity management.
* Provided marketing client service management by creating synergies with internal teams and Academic partners.
* Provided strategic planning, implementation, development and servicing for 3 universities.
* Managed communications projects for various components of the marketing life cycle or services.
* Executed management of marketing objectives.
* Provided academic partner insights and strategies which help enable internal & external teams to deliver results that exceed objectives.
* Created buy-in from multiple constituents in a collaborative cross-functional environment.
* Managed Budget.
• Produced and managed video campaigns for 27 clients, from social media projection, engagement, strategy and implementation of sales, marketing funnels, marketing analytics as well as media buying.
• Producing videos from start to finish: conceptualizing, storyboarding, scripts, training developers, coordinating, writing, shooting and editing.
• Supervise, assign and manage the daily work of both Video Editors and Associate Digital Video Producers as well as oversee the end product.
• Scripted/Wrote/Produced/Directed/Edited over 80 advertising and video media projects.
• Directed & managed the development of interactive, direct marketing, media, creative, sales promotion and PR strategies. Manage all daily email operations from A/B split testing, copywriting and the creation of sales and marketing funnels.
• Managed all client accounts, held all relationships and translations between clients, developers, marketing and advertising.
• Developed budgeting, shooting, editing, and uploading the original video for our various companies, sites, mobile properties and syndication partners. This includes (but is not limited to) interviews, instructional videos, advertorials, as well as story-driven content.
• Use digital metrics to benchmark and deliver upon KPIs (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates, velocity) to optimize digital investments to ensure a strong sales pipeline (and ROI).
• Regularly update company website. Post videos online (WordPress). Coordinate web content with digital producer.
* Developed, produced, wrote, directed and project managed 26 new video shows for The Source Magazine, 38 new shows for Jones Magazine, created video marketing strategies as well as branding around each new show.
* Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects.
* Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for project.
* Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverable.
* Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
* Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations.
* Develop production schedules.
* Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met.
* Reserve and rent equipment.
* Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
* Manage video library, evaluate analytics.